Transfer to us

How to transfer a Child Trust Fund to Unity Mutual

It's easier than you may think to transfer an existing Child Trust Fund (CTF) your child may have with another provider to us, without losing any of their tax free allowance for this year.

  • If your child has a CTF with us, we will continue to look after it and accept any contributions from you or another family member or friend.
  • If your child has a CTF, either with us or another provider, you can transfer it into our Junior ISA.

Simply follow these three easy steps to get things started, or contact us directly when one of our advisors will be more than happy to help:

Step 1.

Read the Stocks & Shares Junior ISA Key Information Document(s), the Junior ISA Terms & Conditions and our Services & Costs Disclosure Document to ensure the product and services we offer are right for you.

Step 2.

Download and complete our 'Junior ISA Transfer-in' form, or, request one be sent to you directly.

Step 3.

Return your completed Transfer-in form to us at 'FREEPOST RTGZ-AGEL-YCEL, ODDFELLOWS HOUSE, 184-186 DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER, M3 3WB and let us do the rest.

We will issue you with confirmation that the transfer is complete once we have received funds from your current provider.

See below for your options.

Our Junior ISA is being marketed (sold) on a non-advised basis, and no advice given or sought (self sold). Whilst we can provide you with factual information, we cannot advise you on what to do.

Your options

Receive a Transfer Pack by post


Download a Transfer Form

In order to proceed, please download and read the following documents, and tick the box below to confirm you have read them. You will then be able to download our Transfer-in Application Form.